When you become a member of the credit union a savings account is opened in your name. An initial deposit of $5 and a $5 membership fee are required. All members must maintain a $5 balance in their savings account to remain a member, and demonstrate regular activity in their account to keep it open.
Other features of Regular Savings include:
- Competitive dividends paid quarterly on the average daily balance in your savings account. Click here for current rate information.
- Withdrawals: To withdraw money from your savings account, simply stop by a credit union branch or go to an ATM terminal. Members may make unlimited withdrawals free of charge.
- Online access to your account.
- Quarterly statements by mail.
- Payroll deduction: You may have deposits to your savings account deducted directly from your paycheck.