Online & Mobile Banking
By signing up for online banking, you have the option to access your account from your computer or smart phone at any time.
Some of our wonderful features include:
- Check account balances and history
- Make transfers- to your accounts and other KCFCU member’s accounts
- Schedule bill payments
- Sign up for E-statements
- Freeze and unfreeze debit cards
- View images of checks that have cleared
- Place stop payments on checks
- Create alerts for payment reminders or deposit balances
KCFCU is proud to offer our members a mobile app that is useful and easy to use from your mobile device. You can view your account balances, pay your bills, and make deposits all with the easy convenience of your mobile app. If you have not completed a mobile deposit with us before, please look at the helpful tips below. Download our app from your mobile app store today.
Are you having trouble making a mobile deposit? Here are some tips to try:
- No creases or folds in the check.
- Use a solid background when taking photo of check.
- Make sure all 4 corners are well within the photo.
- No glare or too much light on the photo.
- Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.
- If you are still having trouble, please call member services.
Sign up for KCFCU Bill Pay to pay your bills securely. To sign up, just simply sign into your online banking account and click on the Bill Pay tab. Our new bill pay has a new look and lots of great features. Need help with bill pay? Please call 1-866-614-8342.
Go paperless today with Free E-Statements from KCFCU! This is a safe way to get your regular monthly/quarterly statements in electronic form.